There are effective natural hair loss treatment options available today. The hair is one of first features that people notice about us. Naturally the health and beauty of our hair is very important to us for it represents our image and our social, professional, and cultural affiliations.
However, not everyone have the healthy and beautiful hair that we truly desire. Today, many people suffers from hair and scalp problems, even among younger age group. The primary problems of hair are hair loss. In this article, we will discuss the causes of hair loss and the natural hair loss treatment options available.
Causes of hair loss may include:
• Use of Synthetic Hair Care Products – The use of harsh, chemical-based hair care products is one of the major causes of hair loss.
• Emotional Stress – An epidemic condition prevailing in the world today, consequently affecting the physiological functioning of the hair growth. Intense anxiety, sadness, depression, grief, long-standing fear, apprehensive habits, aggressive behavior, violent expressions, hurried and impatient behavior are examples of emotional stress.
• Nutritional Deficiency – It affects the overall growth & quality of hair.Vitamins B group, Vitamin A, proteins, iron, minerals are directly involved in the maintenance of hair growth.
• Hormonal variations – example of hormones are progesterone, estrogen, testosterone.
• Systemic Diseases – diabetes, thyroid problems, elevated cholesterol level in the blood leading to arteriosclerosis. It causes the constriction of blood vessels and blood circulation in the scalp is vital to the health of the hair.
• Medicine and Drug Toxicity – cancer medications, steroids, antibiotics, anti-hypertensive medications, contraceptives pills are just a few that cause hair loss.
• Genetic Factors – this is expected to influence hair growth when the individual reaches the age of 40 and above.
Excessive hair loss, consequently, may lead to eventual baldness. What is the difference between baldness and hair loss?
• HAIR LOSS – excessive falling of hair, 30 to 50 hair strands fall daily.
• BALDNESS – severe hair loss, medically known as alopecia. This is when one’s scalp is either partially or entirely bare. Balding may be localized to the front and top of the head, as in the very common type of male-pattern baldness. It may be patchy, a condition called alopecia areata. Baldness can also involve the entire head, as in alopecia capitis totalis.
The good news is that there are various natural hair loss treatment options available to treat hair loss and baldness. Treatments for hair loss and baldness include:
• Surgical – Hair Follicle Transplant, Hair Graft, Hair Flap, Scalp Reduction, Tissue Expansion. This is an expensive and can be painful treatment option.
• Medical – Topical solutions such as Rogaine with Minoxidil as active ingredient and oral solutions such as Foltene , Propecia – Finasteride as active ingredients. Again, this is an expensive option and can lead to harmful side effects and risks.
• Ayurvedic Massage, Relexology, Hair Spa, Acupuncture – These holistic treatments improve circulation and blood flow, which promotes the health of the hair follicles.
• Herbal Hair Care Products – Example: THE TOTAL LAUAT CARE
Winner of the 27th Salon International des Inventions award in Geneva, Switzerland, The Total Lauat Care line of herbal hair care products is an effective natural hair loss treatment option.
Laut herbal hair care products use proven natural ingredients to stop hair loss!
The Lauat line of herbal haircare products are made from natural extracts (namely gugo, coconut virgin oil, and lawat) from the Southeast Asian regions that are traditionally proven to treat hair loss and dandruff problems. Lauat herbal hair care products also contains essential fatty acids to moisturize, nourish and accelerate growth of hair follicles. Additionally, they also help to clean the hair from dirt, debris and other environmental wastes to give you a clean, healthy, and dandruff-free scalp. These products are so revolutionary and effective that it received the 27th Salon International des Inventions award in Geneva, Switzerland.
Clinical study based on sample size of 96 subjects has shown a 48% reduction of falling hair after only 7 days of using the Lauat natural hair shampoo! With prolonged use of the Laut natural hair shampoo, hair falling reduction of up to 89% is possible as shown in the clinical study.
The Lauat line of herbal hair care products are proven and have been used by many satisfied customers in the USA since 1994, in Australia since 2001, and in South Korea since 1997.
As you can see, there is hope if you have hair loss or scalp problems as various remedy options are available. If you’re looking for a safe, effective, and affordable treatment for your hair loss or scalp problems, then natural hair care products such as the TOTAL LAUAT CARE system may work for you! Try the Total Lauat natural hair care system today and start delighting your friends and family with your beautiful and healthy hair and scalp.